ENHANCED ASSISTED LIVING
Enhanced Assisted Living Offers a Range of Services.
We provide care for those with mild to moderate memory deficits such as cues for eating, directional assistance, and participation in stimulating activities.
Some of the services provided in Enhanced Assisted Living include but are not limited to assistance with mobility, incontinency care and assistance with feeding, dressing, and bathing.
Other services offered are skilled nursing observation and documentation. The staffing levels in enhanced care are higher which allows more time for staff interaction with the residents.
Our Care Staff is Available 24-Hours a Day
Home of the Good Shepherd Enhanced Assisted Living provides all of the amenities of Assisted Living, but with a higher level of care. We use the motto – A Choice Instead of a Nursing Home – because we can provide almost the same level of care as a nursing home in a home-like environment.
The Enhanced Assisted Living level of care would be for individuals who:
- Become chronically chair fast and unable to transfer or requires the physical assistance of another person or persons to transfer
- Chronically require the physical assistance of another person or persons in order to walk
- Chronically require the physical assistance of another person or persons to climb or descend stairs
- Are dependent on medical equipment and require more than intermittent or occasional assistance from medical personnel or
- Have chronic unmanaged urinary or bowel incontinence